Oreo Truffles


I made these truffles back in March for my church's annual chili cook-off. I got the recipe from my friend, Tiffany. They were super easy to make and were very tasty too!

Ingredients:
1 lb. Oreos, crushed
8 oz. cream cheese, cubed
1 lb. white dipping chocolate, also known as almond bark (I also used milk chocolate)

Directions:
Crush the oreos with a food processor. Add them into a mixing bowl with the cubed cream cheese. Run the mixer for a little bit; it will all come together and be rather mushy. Chill for one hour. Take spoon fulls and make small balls, then dip into the melted almond bark (almond bark can be melted in the microwave). Place on wax paper and let set. They are good cold or t room temperature. They also freeze well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crockpot Kalua Pig

Apple Cream Pennies

Blueberry Cream Cheese Dessert